Appeal: Support us
Veni, Vidi, Vici - the Bulgarian team is Champion.
Source: S.C.I. Vitosha
On the 1st and 2nd August in Kosierich, Serbia was carried out Memorial International Goalball Tournament "Radovan Andzhelich".
9 teams participated: 5 from Serbia, 3 from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and 1 from Bulgaria.
We can say about Bulgarian team (all players from S.C.I. Vitosha): "veni, vidi, vici" (I came, I saw, I conquered).
The members of the Bulgarian delegation was:
- Aleksandar Spasov – competitor
- Veselin Kushnerenkov – competitor and trainer
- Dobroslav Iliev – competitor
- Nikolai Zhelyazkov – competitor
- Mihail Iliev – masseur, assistant
- Anita Dimitrova – photographer, assistant
- Ivan Yanev – leader, competitor.