Appeal: Support us
An annual general assembly of “Sports for The Visually Impaired” Federation
Source: S.C.I. Vitosha
On October, 9th was held the annual general assembly of “Sports for The Visually Impaired” Federation.
The following decisions were taken:
- The board of administrators reduces from nine to five members.
- A Control Committee is established at “Sports for The Visually Impaired” Federation.
- Dr Ivan Yanev (Chairman of Sport Club for Integration “Vitosha”, is elected by ballot to be the chairman of “Sports for The Visually Impaired” Federation.
- Atanas Ivanov (Montana), Borislav Lazarov (Kyustendil), Dobroslav Iliev (Sofia) and Petar Dechev (Varna) are elected the rest members of The Board of Administrators.
- Kanka Vitova (Kyustendil) is elected to be the chairman of The Control Committee.
The first priority of the new guidance is to obtain a license for the federation in order to be acknowledged by the government as the organization to develop the sports among the visually impaired.